Full Time. New York City.
The sales representative is responsible for growing Zuzu’s network of accounts throughout New York City and for driving volume growth in existing accounts. The position requires significant time in market visiting liquor stores and educating them on the Zuzu brand and value proposition.
- Increase distribution by opening new key on and off-premise accounts.
- Manage relationships with existing accounts to sell volume, monitor price and ensure proper product merchandising.
- Build relationships with local distributor teams. Develop target account strategies, quality control standards, and create reports to track sales performance.
- Improve velocity in accounts by building displays, sampling (if the world ever gets back to normal!) and educating retail employees.
- Keep an eye on market and competitor trends and provide strategic feedback on how Zuzu can better meet its customer needs.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 1-3 years experience in sales -- experience selling alcohol is a plus, but not a requirement!
- Awesome analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to define and execute on goals without significant oversight. Highly self-motivated.
- A killer instinct with strong selling and negotiation skills. You’re a quick on your feet problem-solver.
- High emotional intelligence to manage and grow customer relationships.
- Must be 21 years old!
- Bachelors' Degree in Sales, Business or related field.
- This role requires physical activity: walking, bending, stooping and light lifting.